Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Semester, New decisions to make

Well, it's been an extremely long time since I last wrote in my blog. I've been busy with working two jobs and attending school, trying to decide if I would apply for the doctorate in educational leadership. I would much more like to have a job in my career but only the economy will tell.

The two decisions I have to make involves applying for the doctoral program at EMU or applying for the Library Science masters program at Oklahoma for a second masters. I might apply to them both and see what happens.

I have also applied for the position vacated by my former supervisor at the library at LSSU. I'm really hoping this works out because I think I would be a good fit for the position since I already know the position. My only concern is that it will be taken by someone in the union. I think that's why I haven't received interviews for some of the positions I've applied for in the past. We'll see what happens with this position. I'm going to try to contact my source at the end of the week to see if she's heard anything since they just came back from their winter vacation too. Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment